- There is no God, and when the body ceases, all that constitutes us will cease with it. This is the honest truth. But by beginning here with these facts, we can adjust to life. We can make the most of it. —Dwight Lyman
- kamroc on Why Are We Alive?
- how to get a free iphone 4s on Competing Moralities & Perfect God
- Dwight on The Bill of Rights is only paper
- Taleasoldastime on Why Are We Alive?
- Timothy Z on CS Lewis’ Moral Argument
- I am not putting my name in this! on Why Are We Alive?
- Anonymous on Agnosticism Revisited & the Case for Atheism
- Anonymous on Atheism is not enough
- Nat on Agnosticism Revisited & the Case for Atheism
- Anonymous on The Bill of Rights is only paper
- Steven Baudoin on Atheism is not enough
- Dwight on Billy Graham on Atheism
- Steve Cornell on Atheism is not enough
- Carneades-SkepticGriggsy-Thales on Antony Flew is Dead
- Carneades-SkepticGriggsy on The Argument from Perfection
- The Bill of Rights is only paper
- Atheism is not enough
- Disembodied intelligence and the natural worldview
- Billy Graham on Atheism
- Death of the Caliphate
- Women and Patriarchy
- Fixing Classical Arguments
- God and Other Minds
- Atheism and Common Sense
- Hector Avalos – Six Anti-Secularist Themes
- Do Test Tube Babies Have Souls?
- The Argument from Perfection
- Antony Flew is Dead
- Spiritual or Religious?
- Let’s Make a Deal
- Cosmological Arguments
- Moving to new host
- Huckabee and the U.S. Constitution
- Military Madness
- Torture and American Christianity
- Why atheism?
- IHEU corrects UN Human Rights Council
- Daylight Atheism
- Naturalism’s Touchstone Proposition
- What atheists have in common
Category Archives: Afterlife & Immortality
Last month God and China got pissed off at the committee that awards the Nobel Prize. China because the Peace Prize went to someone they threw in prison for advocating democracy. And God? Well, Robert Edwards won the Nobel Prize … Continue reading
It is not easy to make human pleasure the enemy. It is not easy to induce people to sacrifice the creature comforts of bodily life for the wasteland of spiritual existence called heaven: paranoia and fear are required for the … Continue reading
Imagine that someone took some stem cells from your bone marrow and created a clone of you. Imagine, however, that you have never met this clone, that it lives in a different place. A few months later you learn that … Continue reading